At LA Abortion, we understand that the Internet is a great tool for finding information and support. It can be an excellent resource to help you in your decision- making process or with post-abortion healing. Unfortunately, as you search online, you may come across information that is negative, anti-choice, or just plain wrong. We want women to access accurate and honest information when searching online. These links are pro-choice and supportive.
Alan Guttmacher Institute
MomDadImPregnant - a resource for teens and parents to talk about an unplanned pregnancy.
Center for Reproductive Rights
Feminist Majority Foundation
National Organization for Women
- A great workbook online, to guide you through
the decision-making process when facing a pregnancy decision.
- A website to help you decide if the surgical or pill method is right for you.
www.choicelinkup.com - This site offers accurate, unbiased information on a variety of reproductive health rights, including abortion. It contains links to many other pro-choice websites.
505-757-2991 - This group offers excellent, pro-choice counseling via the phone.
888-493-0092 - This free talk line offers a safe and confidential space for women and their loved ones to talk openly about pregnancy, parenting, abortion, and adoption.
- A site where women can share their positive experiences with abortion.
- Our truths/nuestras verdades is a quarterly print and on-line bilingual magazine dedicated to bringing to light the diversity of abortion experiences.
- The Religious Coalition for Reproductive Choice (RCRC) offers resources on clarifying one‚ spiritual beliefs around abortion, as well as a comprehensive list of publications for download on individual religions‚ stances on choice.
- Catholic Abortion Advocates